WWE made history again tonight with the first-ever Women’s Battle Royal match during WrestleMania 34’s pre-show. Heck, even some NXT women were involved in this match. Becky Lynch was the first into the ring, with Sasha Banks last. Right as the bell started, Carmella decided to tease everyone, being the first to be eliminated. The strategy seemed to be every woman gangs up on one woman at a time, like a pack of wolves.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 8, 2018
The match eventually broke into a free-for-all brawl, so more women were eliminated at a faster pace. Near the end of the match, Banks and Bayley teamed up to eliminate the last few, leaving the two face to face. This was a clever way to get these two in their own match.
Of course, that didn’t happen, and Bayley threw Banks over the top rope. Her false sense of security in thinking she won was ended abruptly when Naomi made her triumphant return (which is not the first time she’s done that). With a quick takedown, Naomi tossed Bayley over the top rope, winning the Battle Royal.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 8, 2018
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018