WWE made history again tonight with the first-ever Women’s Battle Royal match during WrestleMania 34’s pre-show. Heck, even some NXT women were involved in this match. Becky Lynch was the first into the ring, with Sasha Banks last. Right as the bell started, Carmella decided to tease everyone, being the first to be eliminated. The strategy seemed to be every woman gangs up on one woman at a time, like a pack of wolves.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 8, 2018
The match eventually broke into a free-for-all brawl, so more women were eliminated at a faster pace. Near the end of the match, Banks and Bayley teamed up to eliminate the last few, leaving the two face to face. This was a clever way to get these two in their own match.
Of course, that didn’t happen, and Bayley threw Banks over the top rope. Her false sense of security in thinking she won was ended abruptly when Naomi made her triumphant return (which is not the first time she’s done that). With a quick takedown, Naomi tossed Bayley over the top rope, winning the Battle Royal.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 8, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018
- Shirts, Pins, and More Merchandise Available at Disneyland’s Pixar Fest - April 20, 2018
- Dealing with Childhood Trauma: Dodo, a Review - April 20, 2018