This was the Fantastic Four #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli image that was used to announce the news that the comic book series would be back, relaunched, by Marvel Comics.
But at C2E2 at the Diamond Retail Summit, they had a different image.
…and Marvel Legacy.
If Franklin and Valeria have indeed aged, have Reed and Sue followed suit? What about Alex Power? Because Katie Power knows and is waiting for him…
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
On Sale in August
- How is That San Diego Comic-Con Checklist Looking Now? - July 23, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 41 Articles From Comic-Con Sunday - July 23, 2018
- #MarvelDeclassified Won’t Just Change Comics History, But American History - July 23, 2018
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018