This was the Fantastic Four #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli image that was used to announce the news that the comic book series would be back, relaunched, by Marvel Comics.
But at C2E2 at the Diamond Retail Summit, they had a different image.
…and Marvel Legacy.
If Franklin and Valeria have indeed aged, have Reed and Sue followed suit? What about Alex Power? Because Katie Power knows and is waiting for him…
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
On Sale in August
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018