This was the Fantastic Four #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli image that was used to announce the news that the comic book series would be back, relaunched, by Marvel Comics.
But at C2E2 at the Diamond Retail Summit, they had a different image.
…and Marvel Legacy.
If Franklin and Valeria have indeed aged, have Reed and Sue followed suit? What about Alex Power? Because Katie Power knows and is waiting for him…
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
On Sale in August
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018