This was the Fantastic Four #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli image that was used to announce the news that the comic book series would be back, relaunched, by Marvel Comics.
But at C2E2 at the Diamond Retail Summit, they had a different image.
…and Marvel Legacy.
If Franklin and Valeria have indeed aged, have Reed and Sue followed suit? What about Alex Power? Because Katie Power knows and is waiting for him…
FANTASTIC FOUR #1
FOUR HEROES. ONE TEAM. THEY’RE BACK.
Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny: welcome home.
After a spacefaring foray into the unknown, Marvel’s First Family returns this August with FANTASTIC FOUR #1.
Written by Dan Slott with art by Sara Pichelli, Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman reunite with the Thing and the Human Torch this summer.
On Sale in August
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018
- Thanos Goes to Fourth and Third Printings, Domino, Hawkeye, and X-Men Red Get Seconds - April 19, 2018