DC Comics may have announced 1 million sales for the first issue of DC Nation #0, but at the Diamond retailer summit at Chicago happening right now they also gave a little sneak peek at issues one and two coming later this year — and also how many copies retailers should expect to receive.
And rather than the 25 cent cover cost for the Zero issue, which has actual comic stories in it, the first two issues of this promotional magazine will be completely free — and tagged to 125% of the retailer’s order that month of the Batman comic. Which, given there’s a Batman wedding on, should be quite high.
Hopefully this won’t be cancelled as soon as their last attempt, which only made it to the first issue…
- The Deaths of [SPOILERS] in Next Week’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Annual #1 - April 19, 2018
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018