One of the most annoying things about the Overwatch continuity is that no one can ever really tell us what the hell Blackwatch is, does, or serves a purpose to beyond being a recruitment wing for Talon. This month we may have some sort of a clue what its original purpose was, as the latest digital comic book for the series explores one of the key moments in the group’s history on both sides of the organization. You can read the comic book by clicking/tapping this link and selecting the first one on the shelf as the newest title.
We won’t spoil anything for you, but we will say the entire ordeal has just left us with more questions than answers. If Blackwatch exists as a black ops group, then why does it have a fancy facility that looks like it holds an entire law firm inside? If they’re a secret group within Overwatch to handle more of the dirty work, then why are they so easy to find instead of being stationed somewhere that would be difficult to get to? And while we do love the costumes, was it truly necessary for everyone to wear black and carry guns openly so people knew how to find you? It feels like Blackwatch was run with the same efficiency of run-down diner.
- The Latest Overwatch Comic Teases a PVE Mode Starring Reaper
- Major Trade Finalized in Overwatch League Before Stage Three Starts
- Blizzard is Training Bots To Hunt Down Overwatch Griefers
- Jeff Kaplan Would Love a Battle Royale Mode in Overwatch, but Don't Expect One
- Overwatch's Uprising Event Will Delve into the Archives
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry Appears to be Getting a Game on Steam - May 20, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Coming to Android Devices Later This Summer - May 20, 2018
- Bethesda Teases Prey DLC Even Harder With an REM Reference - May 20, 2018
- A New Trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark Gives New Insight Into Their World - May 20, 2018