Fashionistas and Archie fans, gather ’round! Betty and Veronica has launched some pretty adorable and exciting new items for spring. We’re getting four new dresses, one top, and two pairs of shorts. Each item is strikingly colorful, with all-over prints of everyone’s favorite best friend duo.
The collection ranges from $67-$79 per item. My personal favorites are the dresses, and I have a soft spot for that Betty top. They are made from a silk-like material, so they will be unabashedly comfortable! Interested in getting your own? Head on over to their website, and be sure to use my code — BMORELAUREN — to save 15% on all purchases!
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018