Fashionistas and Archie fans, gather ’round! Betty and Veronica has launched some pretty adorable and exciting new items for spring. We’re getting four new dresses, one top, and two pairs of shorts. Each item is strikingly colorful, with all-over prints of everyone’s favorite best friend duo.
The collection ranges from $67-$79 per item. My personal favorites are the dresses, and I have a soft spot for that Betty top. They are made from a silk-like material, so they will be unabashedly comfortable! Interested in getting your own? Head on over to their website, and be sure to use my code — BMORELAUREN — to save 15% on all purchases!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018