Fashionistas and Archie fans, gather ’round! Betty and Veronica has launched some pretty adorable and exciting new items for spring. We’re getting four new dresses, one top, and two pairs of shorts. Each item is strikingly colorful, with all-over prints of everyone’s favorite best friend duo.
The collection ranges from $67-$79 per item. My personal favorites are the dresses, and I have a soft spot for that Betty top. They are made from a silk-like material, so they will be unabashedly comfortable! Interested in getting your own? Head on over to their website, and be sure to use my code — BMORELAUREN — to save 15% on all purchases!
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018