Trust Bleeding Cool to speculate on very dubious supposition and come to some dubious conclusions.
We looked at the Amazon listing and the Previews listings and the desire for Marvel to have lots of new issue 1s, and in the light of the Fantastic Four coming back with a new #1, wondered if we might get the same for Uncanny X-Men? Possibly to replace X-Men Gold and even X-Men Blue?
The Amazon listings took Gold to #30 and Blue to #34… but no further it seemed.
Oh, and Marvel suddenly promoted a new series called Extermination that seems to promise a lot of dead X-Men from Ed Brisson and Pepe Larraz.
And then we also noticed that if one counted X-Men Gold as the ‘Uncanny’ series of the two, then if you added Gold‘s numbers to Uncanny X-Men‘s previous numbers, Bendis ending in 600, plus 19 issues of Cullen Bunn, then 30 issues of Marc Guggenheim… then the next issue could be Uncanny X-Men #650? Quick maths.
It was a neat little theory. That was then blown away by these two listings.
Looks like both are continuing… though issue numbers are not stated. Nor are details. And I suppose it could all be an Amazonian whitewash — Marvel has done that before.
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018