Trust Bleeding Cool to speculate on very dubious supposition and come to some dubious conclusions.
We looked at the Amazon listing and the Previews listings and the desire for Marvel to have lots of new issue 1s, and in the light of the Fantastic Four coming back with a new #1, wondered if we might get the same for Uncanny X-Men? Possibly to replace X-Men Gold and even X-Men Blue?
The Amazon listings took Gold to #30 and Blue to #34… but no further it seemed.
Oh, and Marvel suddenly promoted a new series called Extermination that seems to promise a lot of dead X-Men from Ed Brisson and Pepe Larraz.
And then we also noticed that if one counted X-Men Gold as the ‘Uncanny’ series of the two, then if you added Gold‘s numbers to Uncanny X-Men‘s previous numbers, Bendis ending in 600, plus 19 issues of Cullen Bunn, then 30 issues of Marc Guggenheim… then the next issue could be Uncanny X-Men #650? Quick maths.
It was a neat little theory. That was then blown away by these two listings.
Looks like both are continuing… though issue numbers are not stated. Nor are details. And I suppose it could all be an Amazonian whitewash — Marvel has done that before.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018