Square Enix and Milestone S.r.l. have revealed the new Multiplayer modes coming to Gravel in the game’s latest update. The multiplayer will provide gamers with two new modes to compete in, designed for up to eight players. So now players can take their friends on head to head in the four total online modes including the pre-existing Single Run and Championship game types.
The two new modes are:
- Capture the Flag: Be the first to steal the flag and deliver it to the base to score points
- King Run: Snatch the crown and defend it as long as you can to become the King
They are pretty simple, tried and true multiplayer modes, but that doesn’t make them any less fun, much like the game itself. I played Gravel back at launch and found it to be:
“… pure stupid fun. And that was Milestone’s intent with making it in the first place. Gravel is not your usual Milestone game. And that’s what makes it absolutely perfect.”
Gravel is available in stores and on digital for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The two new multiplayer modes are available in-game now.
You can check out the new modes in action in the brand-new trailer below.
- Juggler Games’ My Memory of Us is Subtly Depressing - April 18, 2018
- Aftercharge is Good, Insane Multiplayer Shooter Fun - April 18, 2018
- For an Indie Sci-Fi Shooter, Dolmen has a Lot to Offer - April 18, 2018
- Volantia: Zen and The Art of Kingdom Maintenance - April 18, 2018
- Warhammer: Doomwheel’s Combat is Viscerally Satisfying - April 18, 2018