We have our first look at Sabrina and Harvey from the upcoming Netflix adaptation of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The untitled new project stars Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men) as Sabrina Spellman, and Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally) will be playing Harvey Kinkle.
This first-look photo was posted on Twitter by series showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who is also the showrunner for Riverdale. Along with the image, Aguirre-Sacasa posted: “Well, it’s out there. A 1st look at Harvey and Sabrina from the “Chilling Adventures of #Sabrina.” ADORBS, right?”
The new series is based on the Archie Comics rebooted series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The as-yet-untitled project reimagines the origin and adventures of the teenage witch as a dark coming-of-age story with horror and occult elements. The series is being described in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist. Sabrina finds herself wrestling with her dual nature, half-witch/half-mortal, while she takes on the forces of evil that threaten her, her family, and the people of the daylight world.
Starring in the series with Shipka and Lynch are Miranda Otto, Michelle Gomez, Chance Perdomo, Bronson Pinchot, Tati Gabrielle and Jaz Sinclair.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 4, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018