We have our first look at Sabrina and Harvey from the upcoming Netflix adaptation of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The untitled new project stars Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men) as Sabrina Spellman, and Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally) will be playing Harvey Kinkle.
This first-look photo was posted on Twitter by series showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who is also the showrunner for Riverdale. Along with the image, Aguirre-Sacasa posted: “Well, it’s out there. A 1st look at Harvey and Sabrina from the “Chilling Adventures of #Sabrina.” ADORBS, right?”
The new series is based on the Archie Comics rebooted series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. The as-yet-untitled project reimagines the origin and adventures of the teenage witch as a dark coming-of-age story with horror and occult elements. The series is being described in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist. Sabrina finds herself wrestling with her dual nature, half-witch/half-mortal, while she takes on the forces of evil that threaten her, her family, and the people of the daylight world.
Starring in the series with Shipka and Lynch are Miranda Otto, Michelle Gomez, Chance Perdomo, Bronson Pinchot, Tati Gabrielle and Jaz Sinclair.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 4, 2018
- Could Racially Charged Tweets Derail Top Quarterback Prospect’s Draft Hopes? - April 26, 2018
- Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe: A Flawed but Fun Introduction to the Characters - April 26, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside Charlie’s Angels #1 by John Layman and Joe Eisma - April 26, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Worldkillers Showdown Coming Soon - April 26, 2018
- Dynamite Announces Exclusives for Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Collectors Box - April 26, 2018