The very first live event from Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 is making us question who came up with the things they decided to do in the game. We realize it’s a video game and everything and everyone you’re killing and blowing up isn’t real, but there’s just some stuff you probably should do.
The event called “Well Done” is a challenge where you need to kill 10 animals using fire, but it can’t be the flamethrower or a Molotov cocktail. We’re not going to get into how this is accomplished, but if you truly wish to see how it’s done, you can watch the video below of someone completing the achievement.
Honestly… we expected better from Ubisoft. Animal cruelty isn’t funny or fun; it just isn’t. And when you make an event out of it when the entire purpose of getting some mediocre prizes, it takes every bit of joy out of the game. At least for us, it does — we can’t speak to you and your personal thoughts. If you truly want to participate in the event, it will be running until April 10th. If you don’t, we can’t really say we blame you. Hopefully, the next one will be something more along the lines of a FPS experience and not just randomly killing animals.
- Far Cry 5 is the Biggest Launch for the Franchise in the UK
- Far Cry 5 Gets a Launch Trailer Introducing You to the Family
- Ubisoft Adding Studios in Mumbai and Odesa to Work on AAA Franchises
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings
- Grass Kings #13 Review: The Inversion of Ubisoft's Far Cry 5
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018