There we go: Doomsday Clock #2, which had a significant overprint, has burnt through all of DC Comics’ spare copies and has gone to second print with a black-and-white version of the original cover by Gary Frank. We have a mocked-up version below:
And Deathstroke #30, starting the new Batman vs. Deathstroke storyline, which only came out in shops today, has also sold out at Diamond Comic Distributors and is also going to second printing, with a recoloured version of the cover by Lee Weeks.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #2 (OF 12) 2ND PTG
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC and Watchmen characters collide at last! The story that began in DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 comes to a thrilling and unexpected crescendo in the pages of this titanic twelve-issue series by the all-star team that brought you BATMAN: EARTH ONE and SHAZAM!
In this second chapter: The Dark Knight discovers another relic from the Watchmen world. Lex Luthor pays a devil’s bargain. And killer clowns trek through Gotham seeking a madman.
DEATHSTROKE #30 2ND PTG
(W) Christopher Priest (A) Carlo Pagulayan (CA) Lee Weeks
“Deathstroke vs. Batman” part one! Beginning this month, a six-issue series-within-a-series featuring the ultimate showdown between DC’s fiercest rivals! When Batman discovers a mysterious package containing DNA test results proving that he is not Damian Wayne’s biological father, the Dark Knight sets his sights on his son’s true father-Deathstroke! But Damian Wayne can’t really be Slade Wilson’s son-can he? And who sent the package-and why? The ultimate custody battle ensues as the World’s Greatest Detective and the World’s Deadliest Assassin clash in this instant classic!
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018