For a movie about giant monsters we haven’t really gotten that many good looks at the monsters in Rampage. We know there’s a giant gorilla, wolf, and alligator but the gorilla is the only one we’ve gotten a good look at. These new images from Collider give us a much better idea of what the alligator and wolf look like.
Summary: Primatologist Davis Okoye (Johnson), a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry transforms this gentle ape into a raging monster. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered there are other similarly altered alpha predators. As these newly created monsters tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.
Rampage, directed by Brad Peyton, stars Dwayne Johnson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman, and Joe Manganiello. It will be released on April 13th.
- Netflix Nabs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's 'John Henry & The Statesmen'
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Latest Skyscraper Trailer Is Here!
- Rampage Composer Andrew Lockington on Scoring Monsters and The Rock
- Rampage Review: Identity Crisis Derails The Rock's Fun
- Twitch to Host a Gaming Livestream to Promote Rampage
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018