Thanos is getting his moment right now, and now we know that there is a Hot Toys release coming. Thanos will come with the Infinity Gauntlet of course, but also interchangeable heads, an extra flexing left arm, and realistic costume and multiple points of articulation as always. That Gauntlet? Comes in two versions, both with light-up LED Infinity Stones. One will have articulated fingers and the other will be the iconic fist. He will stand at 41 inches tall, towering over all others. Basically, this is a must buy people. It doesn’t get better than this for us Mad Titan collectors. He is up for preorder now, for shipping in April/June 2019. You can order one right here. Check out pics and details below.
“Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.” – Thanos
The Avengers assemble again in Marvel Studios Avengers: Infinity War, and are brought face to face with the cunning, intelligent, and fierce warlord, Thanos, a ruthless cosmic threat consumed with saving the universe from itself. To stop him, the Avengers must join forces to bring down this villain who will stop at nothing to collect the six Infinity Stones.
Hot Toys has dedicated great effort to create the latest Avengers: Infinity War collectibles based on the most up-to-date details, and Sideshow and Hot Toys are ecstatic to officially introduce the highly movie-accurate sixth scale Thanos collectible figure that Marvels fans eagerly sought after!
The spectacular 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure is meticulously crafted with impressive likeness based on the main appearance of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War. The collectible figure features two newly developed and sophisticatedly crafted interchangeable head sculpts inspired by Thano’s serious and angry expressions respectively. It also comes with two styles of LED light up metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlets with all six Infinity Stones and weathering effect, an additional interchangeable non-articulated left arm with great muscle details for Thanos’ iconic and intimidating clenched fist pose, a newly sculpted and tailored armored costume with intricate details, and a specially designed figure base and backdrop.
This astonishingly detailed collectible figure of the mighty Marvel Cinematic Universe supervillain will surely put a smile on your face when you add him to your incredible Marvel collection!
The Thanos Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with an authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable head sculpt capturing Thano’s angry expression
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 41.5 cm tall
- Newly sculpted purple-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture with over 20 points of articulations, built-in joints in neck and arms with seamless elbow joints
- One (1) additional interchangeable non-articulated power pose left arm with muscle details
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) relaxed right hand
– One (1) gesturing right hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) blue-colored armor vest with metallic gold-colored trims and details
- One (1) dark grey-colored pants with texture
- One (1) pair of brown and blue-colored boots with weathering effects and gold-colored trims
- One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with individually articulated fingers and weathering effect, and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted non-articulated metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with a clenched fist, weathering effect and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- A specially designed movie-themed figure base with movie logo and backdrop
- Filmmaker Sues the Duffer Brothers for Allegedly Stealing 'Stranger Things' Concept
- Let's Take a Look at the LEGO Ideas Tron: Legacy Set
- The Russo Brothers Ask Us to Not Spoil Avengers: Infinity War
- Everything Wrong with Murder on the Orient Express... or So They Say
- IDW Takes to Kickstarter Again for Second Volume of Full Bleed "Hardcover Magazine"
- Ernie Cline's 'Armada' Gets First Draft Script by Dan Mazeau
- Joaquin Phoenix Plays Coy About Whether He's Playing the Joker
- Watch: New 'How To Talk To Girls At Parties' Trailer from A24
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 17 Recap: Guest Starring John Noble
- John Carpenter's Tales of Science Fiction Vortex #6 Review: Aliens Meets John Carpenter's the Thing
- Zachary Quinto Says There Are Apparently (at least) 3 Scripts for 'Star Trek' 4
- The Toys That made Us Returns To Netflix May 25th With Transformers, LEGO, and More! - April 26, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War Review – The Epic We All Wanted [Spoiler-Free] - April 26, 2018
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Thursday, April 26 - April 26, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Some Jurassic World Figures! Part 1: Humans - April 26, 2018
- Thanos Collectors Will Want to Pick up the Hot Toys Cosbaby Figure - April 26, 2018