En Masse Entertainment has brought their action combat MMORPG Tera to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game is available for free on the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store, with some loot box microtransactions and a premium access service.
“Coming off a highly successful head start, Tera is ready for the masses to dive in and experience a true console MMORPG,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “The development team at Bluehole has taken great care to ensure that Tera on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One retains all the depth of an MMO, along with visceral action combat and an intuitive user interface.”
Tera combines the usual MMO features with action basedcombat and updated controls for gamepads, which includes:
- New Lock-On System: Gamers will find a new Lock-On System that is easy to use and extremely useful for keeping enemies in sight and TERA’s trademark true action combat front and center on your television.
- Class-specific Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access to weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Tera’s customized console controls incorporate a streamlined interface, intelligent button mapping and new gameplay systems. The fast-paced combat, skill-based aiming and positioning, and furious combos make for a visceral experience on consoles.
Tera is available now on PS4 and Xbox One.
You can watch the new trailer below.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018