After getting the Scooby Gang to guest star this season, who else might the producers of Supernatural get to show up on the series before the season 13 comes to an end? A lot of fans are calling for certain past characters to return and having introduced an alternate universe, it is now possible to bring back just about anyone whose every appeared on the series… assuming they’re available and willing to return.
So what does the series have in store for fans? TVLine asked executive producer Andrew Dabb, who promised two very surprising returns, and executive producer Robert Singer, who said there’ll be an alternative universe version of a character. He adds:
A lot of the end of this season is getting the whole gang back together. Scheduling has been really difficult with everybody because they’re all working actors, but we’ve managed to cram pretty much everybody that the audience loves into this final run of episodes.
And let the speculation begin. Which actors might show up between now and the end of the season? Recently departed Mark Sheppard? Jim Beaver? Or maybe they’ll go even more old school and get Felicia Day or the great Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Supernatural airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018