Newbury Comics has its own exclusive Action Comics #1000 variant cover by Pat Gleason, who has been telling Superman and Super Sons stories since the DC Rebirth, to great acclaim.
Newbury Comics is one of the few large comic store chains remaining. Beginning in Boston, Massachusetts as a plain standard comic book store, the focus of the store changed from comics to music, and published their own music magazine, Boston Rock. They now have 28 stores in five New England states: four in New Hampshire, two in Rhode Island, one in Maine, one in Connecticut, and twenty in Massachusetts, and two outside New England, one in Garden City, New York and White Plains, New York.
Since the late 1980s Newbury Comics has been a vendor of new and used CDs, LPs, singles, and DVDs, and other pop culture-related goods, including posters, T-shirts, trading cards, action figures, buttons, sports merchandise, jewelry, cosmetics, novelties and more. Many locations also sell high end and/or punk-style clothing.
And they all still sell comics… it’s a marvel.
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018