According to UNIQLO, Mickey and the sun illuminate the world together. I can’t argue, because they do bring a lot of joy to people’s lives. For this upcoming summer collection, UNIQLO took inspiration from the sun and created some dreamy summer styles. The collection features shirts, dresses, slippers, and shorts, and ranges from $9.90-$29.90. You certainly won’t break the bank with this collection!
I personally love the watercolor Mickey shirt. The colors work well together, and it’s just a pleasant design to look at. Next we have the small Mickey logo, which is perfect for fans who want a more subtle nod to their fandom. The paint spray Mickey print on the blue shirt is also a great subtle option, and it’s simply adorable. It’s hard for me to pick just one from this collection, but these three are by far my favorites! Be sure to check out their website, or visit a store near you — this collection won’t last long.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018