According to UNIQLO, Mickey and the sun illuminate the world together. I can’t argue, because they do bring a lot of joy to people’s lives. For this upcoming summer collection, UNIQLO took inspiration from the sun and created some dreamy summer styles. The collection features shirts, dresses, slippers, and shorts, and ranges from $9.90-$29.90. You certainly won’t break the bank with this collection!
I personally love the watercolor Mickey shirt. The colors work well together, and it’s just a pleasant design to look at. Next we have the small Mickey logo, which is perfect for fans who want a more subtle nod to their fandom. The paint spray Mickey print on the blue shirt is also a great subtle option, and it’s simply adorable. It’s hard for me to pick just one from this collection, but these three are by far my favorites! Be sure to check out their website, or visit a store near you — this collection won’t last long.
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018
- Pop-Up Con WICOMICON Saves the Day After Universal FanCon Postponement - April 23, 2018
- 5+ Alternative Events You Can Attend in Lieu of Universal FanCon - April 23, 2018