According to UNIQLO, Mickey and the sun illuminate the world together. I can’t argue, because they do bring a lot of joy to people’s lives. For this upcoming summer collection, UNIQLO took inspiration from the sun and created some dreamy summer styles. The collection features shirts, dresses, slippers, and shorts, and ranges from $9.90-$29.90. You certainly won’t break the bank with this collection!
I personally love the watercolor Mickey shirt. The colors work well together, and it’s just a pleasant design to look at. Next we have the small Mickey logo, which is perfect for fans who want a more subtle nod to their fandom. The paint spray Mickey print on the blue shirt is also a great subtle option, and it’s simply adorable. It’s hard for me to pick just one from this collection, but these three are by far my favorites! Be sure to check out their website, or visit a store near you — this collection won’t last long.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018