We were wondering what was going down with the Original 5. The X-Men Blue. The original members of the X-Men team brought from the past, into the present and integrating themselves with the Marvel Universe.
Well, now we may be getting a clue. From Ed Brisson and Pepe Larraz. Extermination. Which seems to show all sorts of nastiness happening the X-Men, past and present…
Exterminate the past. Eliminate the future. It begins in August 2018. Is that when we’ll get an Uncanny X-Men #1 then or do we have to wait until September?
We are encouraged to find out more this week at C2E2 during Marvel’s True Believer panel at 12:15-1:15 pm CT in room S401. It will require a Marvel Mastercard ® or Marvel Mastercard invitation, current Marvel Unlimited Plus membership or emailed RSVP confirmation for entry.
- Want to See Infinity War with Donny Cates and Jim Zub or Deadpool 2 with Fabian Nicieza? - April 19, 2018
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018
- Thanos Goes to Fourth and Third Printings, Domino, Hawkeye, and X-Men Red Get Seconds - April 19, 2018