We were wondering what was going down with the Original 5. The X-Men Blue. The original members of the X-Men team brought from the past, into the present and integrating themselves with the Marvel Universe.
Well, now we may be getting a clue. From Ed Brisson and Pepe Larraz. Extermination. Which seems to show all sorts of nastiness happening the X-Men, past and present…
Exterminate the past. Eliminate the future. It begins in August 2018. Is that when we’ll get an Uncanny X-Men #1 then or do we have to wait until September?
We are encouraged to find out more this week at C2E2 during Marvel’s True Believer panel at 12:15-1:15 pm CT in room S401. It will require a Marvel Mastercard ® or Marvel Mastercard invitation, current Marvel Unlimited Plus membership or emailed RSVP confirmation for entry.
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018