We were wondering what was going down with the Original 5. The X-Men Blue. The original members of the X-Men team brought from the past, into the present and integrating themselves with the Marvel Universe.
Well, now we may be getting a clue. From Ed Brisson and Pepe Larraz. Extermination. Which seems to show all sorts of nastiness happening the X-Men, past and present…
Exterminate the past. Eliminate the future. It begins in August 2018. Is that when we’ll get an Uncanny X-Men #1 then or do we have to wait until September?
We are encouraged to find out more this week at C2E2 during Marvel’s True Believer panel at 12:15-1:15 pm CT in room S401. It will require a Marvel Mastercard ® or Marvel Mastercard invitation, current Marvel Unlimited Plus membership or emailed RSVP confirmation for entry.
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 Fully Returnable, #SorryNotSorry - July 18, 2018
- Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour – DC’s 5-Week Event for Hallowe’en - July 18, 2018
- Scott Snyder Will Announce His New DC Project on Friday at San Diego Comic-Con - July 18, 2018
- San Diego Unveils All-Year-Round Comic-Con Museum [VIDEO] - July 18, 2018