Welcome back to Bleeding Cool’s weekly “revap” (review/recap) of AMC‘s The Walking Dead Season 8 as we take a look at the season’s fourteenth episode, ‘Still Gotta Mean Something.’
It’s now three-in-a-row for the series, with this week’s episode pushing Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and Morgan (Lennie James) to places they may never be able to come back from…literally and figuratively. Meanwhile, Jadis (Pollyanna McIntosh) is trying to figure out how to solve a problem like Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) – and then there’s that matter of the the helicopter…
The Walking Dead Episode 8×14 ‘Still Gotta Mean Something’: A Heaps prisoner makes a discovery; Carol searches for someone in the nearby forest; Rick and Morgan find themselves in the company of strangers.
Just to be clear, our “revap” (recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up) is a “monster” all its own — and I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode, so just keep that in mind. Definitely not looking for pitchforks and torches outside my apartment so spoiler warnings.
Thanks for joining us this week, and make sure to join us next week as we take a look at The Walking Dead‘s penultimate episode, ‘Worth’:
The Walking Dead Episode 8×15 ‘Worth’: With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies; Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.
- Better Call Saul: Peter Gould On Season 5, Breaking Bad, and The Question Fans Should Be Asking - December 13, 2018
- Narcos: Mexico: Diego Luna, Scoot McNairy Return for Season 2 - December 13, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 1, Episode 3 ‘Underage Drinking: A National Concern’ (Day #1) - December 13, 2018
- So About Those Netflix Marvel Series Appearing on Disney+ Any Time Soon… - December 12, 2018
- Supernatural: Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s John Winchester Returning for 300th Episode - December 12, 2018