Welcome back to Bleeding Cool’s weekly “revap” (review/recap) of AMC‘s The Walking Dead Season 8 as we take a look at the season’s fourteenth episode, ‘Still Gotta Mean Something.’
It’s now three-in-a-row for the series, with this week’s episode pushing Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and Morgan (Lennie James) to places they may never be able to come back from…literally and figuratively. Meanwhile, Jadis (Pollyanna McIntosh) is trying to figure out how to solve a problem like Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) – and then there’s that matter of the the helicopter…
The Walking Dead Episode 8×14 ‘Still Gotta Mean Something’: A Heaps prisoner makes a discovery; Carol searches for someone in the nearby forest; Rick and Morgan find themselves in the company of strangers.
Just to be clear, our “revap” (recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up) is a “monster” all its own — and I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode, so just keep that in mind. Definitely not looking for pitchforks and torches outside my apartment so spoiler warnings.
Thanks for joining us this week, and make sure to join us next week as we take a look at The Walking Dead‘s penultimate episode, ‘Worth’:
The Walking Dead Episode 8×15 ‘Worth’: With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies; Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.
- Better Call Saul Season 4 ‘Coushatta’: Nacho Looks to Expand His Power (PREVIEW) - September 22, 2018
- Kidding Season 1 ‘Every Pain Needs a Name’: Just Say “Presto!” to Drugs (PREVIEW) - September 22, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4: A Preview of ‘I Lose Myself,’ A Look Back at ‘MM 54’ - September 22, 2018
- ‘The Joker’ Test Footage Reveals Joaquin Phoenix’s Disturbingly Simple Clown Prince of Crime - September 21, 2018
- REVIEW: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia s13e03 ‘The Gang Beats Boggs: Ladies Reboot’ - September 21, 2018