Popeye is coming from One:12 Collectibles. Everyone’s favorite strongman will come two interchangeable heads, seven pairs of hands, SIX corncob pipes, two cans of spinach, and all kinds of other fun stuff. He is up for order now and will ship in winter 2018/1019. This is a great high-end collectible for fans of the classic cartoon and comic strip character — something I never thought I would see, that’s for sure. You can order him now right here.
“Well blow me down!” Mezco welcomes the ocean’s most renowned spinach-loving sailor, Popeye, into the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Popeye figure includes two masterfully crafted head portraits: a stern stare and a salty glare. Authentically presented in his classic sailor clothing and a removable pea coat, Popeye comes complete with a wide range of accessories including: a functional drawstring duffle bag, a collapsible spy glass, a compass with hinged lid, two spinach cans, three different hats, and two styles of corncob pipes.
He’s one tough Gazookus, which hates all Palookas! Created by E.C. Segar and first introduced in 1929, Popeye the Sailorman has become one of the most beloved and recognizable cartoon characters of all time. Known for his constant muttering, squinting, and superhuman strength after gulping down a can of spinach, Popeye will do whatever it takes to rescue his beloved Olive Oyl from the wicked hands of Bluto.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE POPEYE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 14cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) holding hand for spinach and compass (L)
- One (1) holding hand for spy glass (R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored black dress shirt
- Blue slacks
- Brown work boots
- Tailored pea coat (removable)
- Three (3) hats
- Captain’s hat
- Sailor’s hat
- Longshoreman’s hat
- Three (3) corncob pipes (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Three (3) corncob pipes with smoke (fit into mouth of both heads)
- Two (2) spinach cans
- Open can
- Closed can
- Compass (Lid opens & closes)
- Spy glass (collapsible)
- Duffle bag
- Marvel Teams Up with Rocket Mortgage for Avengers: Infinity War Marketing Crossover
- Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert!: A Night of Heavenly Highlights
- A Chat With 'Legion', 'Star Trek' Composer Jeff Russo at #WonderCon
- 'Black Panther' Costume Designer Ruth Carter Talks Wakanda's Influences and Cosplayers
- Ballistic Babysitter - We Review Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- Nathan Fillion Loves His Lightsabers; Excited For 'Unfortunate Events'
- Some Things Can't Be Undone: We Review Last Day of June
- Beverly Hills K-90210: It's Bleeding Cool's 2018 Beverly Hills Dog Show Live-Blog!
- Swedish Rock Singer Erik Grönwall Performs Simon Zealotes from NBC's Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert!
- Marvel's Daredevil Season 3: Can Karen Page Go Home Again?
- Pennywise Returns as ‘It: Chapter 2’ Begins Filming - July 16, 2018
- Check Out The Free DC Comics Pins in This Years SDCC Bags - July 16, 2018
- Batman Villain Mr. Freeze Gets a New Animated Series Mondo Figure - July 16, 2018
- Check Out These Two Life-Size LEGO Statues at SDCC: Thanos and Unikitty! - July 16, 2018
- New Star Wars Black Series and Vintage Collection Figures on the Way - July 16, 2018