Loot Crate has started teasing the contents of the upcoming April Loot Crate, labelled Artifacts. And the first of those artefacts is a Frodo figure from Lord Of The Rings, as designed by the WETA Workshop.
It is an exclusive Loot Crate variant of this standard $30 figure. In a box priced at half that. Also containing an exclusive wearable item from Marvel and items for Zelda and Dark Crystal. There may be voices that criticise Loot Crate boxes of late, but this looks like a goodie, even if it’s just Thor socks.
While the more expensive Loot Crate DX seems to have a certain Dungeons & Dragons image in mind…
It will be a D&D hoodie with Lich art, recreated Jay-Z-style and modelled below.
Plus items from God Of War, Marvel and Masters Of The Universe.
If the above interests you, the cut-off date for April Loot Crate and Loot Crate is April 19th, though DX can run out before then. Click here and use the code BLEEDINGCOOL to get an added discount.
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geek demographic that has been running since 2012. Their themes change monthly and can be anything from ‘Invasion’ to ‘Anti-Hero’ to ‘Future’. Loot Crate teams up with lots of companies such as DC, Marvel, and Nintendo to create a what is intended to be an exclusive and value-added array of merchandise in every crate. One-off crates with particular themes have been released, such as for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. Loot Crate has also spun off into Loot Crate DX, Loot Crate Anime, Loot Pets, Loot Wear and specific brand boxes such as Firefly, JK Rowling’s Wizarding World, Halo and more. They may have benefitted from the recent bankruptcy of rival subscription box Nerd Block. Though there are concerns about their own future.
- Xbox Game Pass to Receive Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018