Blizzard released a new trailer today for Overwatch‘s upcoming event in April, which will be the second Uprising event that happens on King’s Row. However, this time around it looks like there’s more to it we’re not being told yet. If you watch the video below it talks about Archives File 0382, which its accesses and shows off a lot of the assets from last year’s event. But at the end of the video, it shows the computer accessing another file in the archives numbered 0274. Which to us means this uprising event will have two different missions you’ll be able to play, the first being the original with Tracer, Mercy, Reinhardt, and Torbjörn; while the other is a totally new mission.
Considering the file number is earlier than the previous one, it’s logical to assume this is a much earlier event in the Overwatch canon. Considering some of the text we got leading up to the reveal of Brigitte, could it possibly be the mission where Torb loses his hand? Could we finally be going to Istanbul and see Operation White Dome in action, and find out what happened to the mysterious Emre Sariogl? It would certainly be awesome, but only time will tell as we draw closer.
- Blizzard is Training Bots To Hunt Down Overwatch Griefers
- Overwatch's Uprising Event Will Delve into the Archives
- Angry Overwatch Player's Wife Makes Him Do Psychotherapy Homework Sheets
- Jinx Announces New Gamer Hoodie Available Only at PAX East
- Blizzard Announces Overwatch's Second Uprising Event For April
- Arrow Season 6: Will Oliver and Diggle Fight Over the Hood?
- Blizzard Brings Back the Overwatch World Cup for 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018