Titan Comics decided to make an official announcement yesterday that the popular Square Enix game Life Is Strange will be getting a comic book series. The news was made through Gamespot as an exclusive story, rather than their own website or social media, letting people know that the comic would be coming sometime this year as a four-part miniseries.
“Launching with a four-part miniseries in 2018, Titan Comics’ Life Is Strangereturns readers to the setting of Arcadia Bay, offering fans the opportunity to dive back into the story of its beloved characters,” Titan announced. The publisher also provided an image of Blackwell Academy, which will presumably serve as an important setting in the Life Is Strange comic.
Titan Comics are actually pretty trustworthy in this area as the company currently publishes several titles based on video game and board game series, including Robotech, Blood Bowl, Tekken, Bloodborne, Quake, and the recent Sea Of Thieves addition to their catalog. The company hinted that more details would probably be released next week, possibly at C2E2 in Chicago. Hopefully, at that point, we’ll get some sort of release window, as well as information as to who will be writing the story and creating the art.
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Coming to Mac, Linux this Spring
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Bonus Episode and Boxed Editions Available This Week
- Dontnod's Vampyr is Set to Release in June
- Life Is Strange Getting A Pair Of Physical Releases
- Square Enix Shows Off New Screenshots and Art for Octopath Traveler - April 22, 2018
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC - April 22, 2018
- Princess Maker 5 Gets a Quick PC Release Date for This Week - April 22, 2018
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive - April 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses - April 22, 2018