It will be a sad day for Bleeding Cool and Bleeding Cool readers if, as rumoured out of WonderCon, the DC regular variant cover programme goes away. What fun we’ve had, back and forth, going over the planned covers, picking favourites, being outraged, annoying retailers when we go in and demand that specific one….
We ran 24 of them earlier this week but it seems there were a few stragglers. So here are a handful more updates…
Suicide Squad #40 by David Yardin.
Half of a coloured Frank Cho Harley Quinn…
Detective Comics #979 by Rafael Albuquerque.
Cyborg #21 by Carlos D’Anda.
Batman: White Knight #7 by Sean Murphy
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018