Another one of the awesome Loot Crate packages we started getting this month is an item from the Loot Wear series in the form of Loot Tees. If you’re not totally familiar with the system, it’s basically a t-shirt subscription service where you get a new geeky t-shirt every month, much like you would their regular boxes. Since t-shirts tend to be the make-or-break item in all the other subscription boxes I receive each month, I was intrigued to see what I would receive in a box that was just a shirt and nothing more.
This month we a really awesome design from Glen Brogan for the book and upcoming film Ready Player One. The shirt itself looks very retro in design, mixing elements from a couple different eras of artwork. The stacked trailer homes have been redesigned to look like an arcade cabinet, while Wade Watts stands on top looking at the keys he needs to unlock the easter egg hidden in OASIS. At first glance, it looks like a four-color print, until you see the details and shades of orange put on the homes at dusk. This is absolutely an amazing design that I wish I had hanging on my wall as art.
This month’s shirt is an absolute winner for me. It’s the kind of shirt that I would pretty much anywhere during any occasion. The cotton blend is in a fine middle-ground of thick and thin material so its good to wear pretty much year-round. Loot Crate did a great job on this exclusive shirt, and I look forward to seeing next month’s design. If you’re looking to get a Loot Tees box yourself, they got for $12 (which includes shipping).
- What's in the Box?! - Loot Tees - April 2018
- What's In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX - April 2018
- What's In The Box?!: Geek Fuel - Spring 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Loot Crate DX – March 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – March 2018
- What's In The Box?!: Loot Gaming - March 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Loot Gaming – February 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – February 2018
- What's In The Box?! Loot Gaming - January 2018
- Netflix Will Still Push Forward With a Stranger Things Video Game - September 24, 2018
- PlayStation Posts New Gamplay Footage from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - September 24, 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer - September 24, 2018
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - September 24, 2018
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series – Finals: Daniel Ramirez-Medina vs. Manav Dawar - September 24, 2018