Beginning April 13th, Pixar Fest will bring to Disneyland all of the joy and uncontrollable tears you’ve come to expect from a Pixar movie! Disney gave us a special look at their new Sleeping Beauty Castle nighttime show “Together Forever — A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular”, which will very clearly move audiences. And if you’re like me, sometimes you have a semblance of a soul and cry during the fireworks at every single Disney Park you’ve ever stepped into.
While I will be visiting Disneyland this summer, I may not stay late to watch the fireworks show. So if you’re going, enjoy! Bring tissues.
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018