A really cool and interesting addition to the LEGO video games library, WBIE, TT Games, The Lego Group, Disney, and Pixar have all teamed up in various ways to bring one game together as LEGO The Incredibles was officially announced today. And as a bonus, the game will officially come out the same day as The Incredibles 2 film on June 15th for PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. This is a major deal because while there was news we’d be seeing two LEGO games this year, there was little indication that this would be the next LEGO game in the series It’s kind of cool to see as it’s clear from the promo shot above that the game will most likely include the first and second film’s storylines for fans to play through. Enjoy the awesome trailer along with the game’s official description below!
Inspired by both films, LEGO® The Incredibles allows players to tackle crime as the super-powered Parr Family. You’ll get to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world as you use your unique super abilities to bring the city’s villains to justice. You can assemble incredible LEGO builds either on your own or team up with family and friends in two-player co-op mode for twice the fun.
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way
- Disney and Pixar Announce New Mobile Game 'Disney Heroes: Battle Mode'
- MLB The Show 18 Review: If You Liked Last Year's Game, You'll Like This One
- MLB Opening Day Means #CapsOn! Here are 10 Favorites to Support Your Team
- Opening Day is Here! Here Are Our MLB 2018 Predictions!
- Netflix Gives Series Order to Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler's Cursed
- Netflix Orders More Seasons of The Toys That Made Us, Nailed It!, Queer Eye
- Archer, Disaster Artist, and More: A Look at March’s DVD/Blu-Ray Special Features
- Solo: A Star Wars Story - Let's Take a Look at the Han Solo LEGO Brickheadz Figure
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: Indie Wonders at WonderCon 2018 with Jason Reeves of 133art