There’s a lot to enjoy in today’s Dark Metal: Knights #6 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo as the event comes to its explosive, implosive and then explosive again conclusion.
Stuff has changed about the DC Universe. Stuff has been set up. And we’ll unpack some of that later today.
But just for now, the extra size, and the various DC series being set up by Metal, has brought some other creators in to portray those scenes, who may be familiar from other DC Comics titles.
So, coming in from Batman in Mikel Janin, with some Wayne Manor tales to tell, alongside Detective Comics art team Alvaro Martinez and Raul Martinez, who have just signed exclusive contracts with DC Comics and will be working on Justice League Dark with Detective Comics writer James Tynion IV, also drafted in for the ‘Coda’ together. Alongside colourists June Chung and Brad Anderson.
Looks like editor Rebecca Taylor stepped up…
Here’s the creative and editorial checklist.
That wasn’t in the solicitation…
DARK NIGHTS METAL #6
(W) Scott Snyder (A/CA) Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion
All roads lead…to darkness. In the devastating and epic conclusion to DC’s cataclysmic event series, heroes from across the universe make their final charge into the unknown to battle the forces of the Dark Multiverse! Space and time, dreams and nightmares, all will collide – and what is left at the end will leave the DC Universe irrevocably changed! In Shops: Mar 28, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018