Fans of Disney, unite! The biennial D23 Expo will return to the Anaheim Convention Center August 23rd-25th, 2019. According to the D23 website:
“All the magic and excitement of the past, present, and future of Disney entertainment will come together once again when D23 presents D23 Expo 2019 at the Anaheim Convention Center the weekend of August 23–25. Each of Disney’s magical worlds—including Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars—will unite under one roof to celebrate what’s new and what’s on the horizon from Disney theme parks, television, music, products, and films.
D23 Expo launched in 2009, and since then the biennial event has attracted tens of thousands of Disney fans from across the country and around the world.
Highlights planned for D23 Expo include more than 50 shows, presentations, and panels, including the Disney Legends Ceremony, which honors the talented men and women who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy; an all-new exhibit curated by the Walt Disney Archives; a daily parade down the middle of the show floor; D23 Expo’s costume contest, Mousequerade, showcasing the most creative designs by fans; and the D23 Expo Design Challenge. (Details on the Design Challenge and Mousequerade are coming soon.)”
Our own Kaitlyn Booth provided coverage last year, and next year I’m planning on bringing you all the Disney joy I can possibly muster!
- Disney and Pixar Announce New Mobile Game 'Disney Heroes: Battle Mode'
- The Sandlot Gets a Wave of Funko Pops, and We Need Them Now!
- Nerd Food: Dragon Plum Candy from Japan Crate - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Style Your Home with These Kidrobot Yummy World Items - April 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pureral Gummy Apple Snack from Japan Crate - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Unknown Hero Tea from Nerdfelt Tea Conjures Doctor Who Feels - April 18, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Disney Princess TOMS Are Here to Help You Look Good and Do Good - April 18, 2018