The latest game to jump into the Battle Royale mess is Dying Light as they’ll be adding their ‘Bad Blood’ expansion to the game soon. However, their version of Battle Royale takes things into a different area than other versions to may be playing. Techland has put together what appears to be a much more intense version of the genre, as you’ll be dropped into a city with multiple players, all of you collecting blood samples for retrieval.
Two small problems: all the blood samples are surrounded by zombies, and there’s only one seat on the helicopter coming back to get you. You have to survive, collect, and defeat the other players in order to get every sample and leave. IGN was the first company to get a taste, as you can see from this 10-minute video of the footage below of them testing out the Pre-Alpha build.
The entire ordeal looks like it has great potential to bring people back to the game in droves if done correctly, and would be a nice change of pace for people who are getting tired of the H1Z1/PUBG/Fortnite format where your only goal is to survive. No release date has been given yet for the expansion. What do you think of this new addition?
- From The Rumor Mill: Are We Getting Dying Light 2 at E3?
- Fortnite-Related Content is Setting New Records on YouTube
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Guided Missiles Soon
- Days Gone Officially Pushed to 2019
- Techland Sends Their "Undying Love" in Latest Dying Light Event
- Marvel Legacy #1 Beats Metal #1 To Most-Ordered Comic Of 2017
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards 2017: Best Continued Service Game
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018