Marvel has announced the second part of Jim Starlin‘s final Thanos trilogy, as a result of falling out badly with Marvel Comics.
But he is committed to seeing it though. And thus, following up on this April’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings by Starlin and Alan Davis comes Thanos: The Infinity Conflict, an all-new graphic novel that will ‘have Thanos fighting against his own future…’
This may be the similar plotline Jim Starlin had in mind when he talked about his upset with Marvel – the current Thanos ongoing comic by Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw has Thanos meeting his elder self.
Part of the second trilogy of Starlin and Davis’ Thanos saga, INFINITY CONFLICT takes the Mad Titan on an epic, wild adventure – and brings Adam Warlock along for the ride! Armed with the Reality Gem, Thanos is now poised to become the lord of all reality, until he learns that his troublesome brother and time travel aren’t the only things that stand in the way of claiming his powerful reign.
Who stands against Thanos in this dramatic rebellion? The answer may surprise you…
Though if you read all this, you might hazard a guess.
THANOS: THE INFINITY CONFLICT OGN
Written by JIM STARLIN
Art by ALAN DAVIS
On Sale: November 2018
THANOS: THE INFINITY REVELATION
THANOS: THE INFINITY RELATIVITY
THANOS: THE INFINITY FINALE
THANOS: THE INFINITY SIBLINGS on 4th April.
- Daily LITG – 26th September 2018 – Home Again, Home Again - September 26, 2018
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018