As we all knew beforehand, Daniel Bryan was recently cleared to compete again in the WWE. This is terrific news, and I cannot wait to see him back. Bryan came out last night with an impassioned speech about being grateful, and how much his wife — Brie Bella — inspired him to keep fighting: “You fight for your dreams.”
It was an emotional, moving speech. Bryan is an incredible athlete, and it’s clear he is enthralled, ecstatic, and more so ready to be back in the ring.
“Yes! I am cleared!”
It’s hard not to get emotional with him. Even while typing this I had to wipe my eyes more than a handful of times. We all know he’ll likely make his debut at WrestleMania, and I can’t wait to see him back in action! Watch his speech below.
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018
- UNIQLO’s New Mickey Blue Line Is Ideal for Warm Summer Afternoons - July 10, 2018
- Basin’s Hidden Mickey Bath Bomb Is a Magical Addition to Bath Time - July 9, 2018