As we all knew beforehand, Daniel Bryan was recently cleared to compete again in the WWE. This is terrific news, and I cannot wait to see him back. Bryan came out last night with an impassioned speech about being grateful, and how much his wife — Brie Bella — inspired him to keep fighting: “You fight for your dreams.”
It was an emotional, moving speech. Bryan is an incredible athlete, and it’s clear he is enthralled, ecstatic, and more so ready to be back in the ring.
“Yes! I am cleared!”
It’s hard not to get emotional with him. Even while typing this I had to wipe my eyes more than a handful of times. We all know he’ll likely make his debut at WrestleMania, and I can’t wait to see him back in action! Watch his speech below.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018