As we all knew beforehand, Daniel Bryan was recently cleared to compete again in the WWE. This is terrific news, and I cannot wait to see him back. Bryan came out last night with an impassioned speech about being grateful, and how much his wife — Brie Bella — inspired him to keep fighting: “You fight for your dreams.”
It was an emotional, moving speech. Bryan is an incredible athlete, and it’s clear he is enthralled, ecstatic, and more so ready to be back in the ring.
“Yes! I am cleared!”
It’s hard not to get emotional with him. Even while typing this I had to wipe my eyes more than a handful of times. We all know he’ll likely make his debut at WrestleMania, and I can’t wait to see him back in action! Watch his speech below.
- Nerd Food at Home: Don’t Fly Solo When Enjoying These Chewbacca Cake Cups - April 24, 2018
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018
- Pop-Up Con WICOMICON Saves the Day After Universal FanCon Postponement - April 23, 2018