If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to dress up your hair for a day at any of Disney’s many parks. My go-to hairstyle has traditionally been to flatiron my hair and either do pigtails or a ponytail. Once in a while I get it styled at the Ivy & Trellis salon located inside the Grand Floridian Resort. But I’ve seen people go to the various parks with a myriad of hairstyles — some casual, and some rather intricate! Disney Style has shared with everyone three different styles that you (or someone helping you) can recreate on your own at home — or at the parks!
— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) March 17, 2018
I personally love the Blue Bird Hair Bow, but which one is your favorite? Do you have a go-to park style you’d like to share? If so, please tell us below!
- Uniqlo’s Fantasia Collection Brings Some Disney Magic to Your Wardrobe - April 25, 2018
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018