If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to dress up your hair for a day at any of Disney’s many parks. My go-to hairstyle has traditionally been to flatiron my hair and either do pigtails or a ponytail. Once in a while I get it styled at the Ivy & Trellis salon located inside the Grand Floridian Resort. But I’ve seen people go to the various parks with a myriad of hairstyles — some casual, and some rather intricate! Disney Style has shared with everyone three different styles that you (or someone helping you) can recreate on your own at home — or at the parks!
— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) March 17, 2018
I personally love the Blue Bird Hair Bow, but which one is your favorite? Do you have a go-to park style you’d like to share? If so, please tell us below!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018