If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to dress up your hair for a day at any of Disney’s many parks. My go-to hairstyle has traditionally been to flatiron my hair and either do pigtails or a ponytail. Once in a while I get it styled at the Ivy & Trellis salon located inside the Grand Floridian Resort. But I’ve seen people go to the various parks with a myriad of hairstyles — some casual, and some rather intricate! Disney Style has shared with everyone three different styles that you (or someone helping you) can recreate on your own at home — or at the parks!
— Disney Style (@DisneyStyle) March 17, 2018
I personally love the Blue Bird Hair Bow, but which one is your favorite? Do you have a go-to park style you’d like to share? If so, please tell us below!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018