Ubisoft is gearing up to release their latest mobile game, Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians, and in the process have released a new trailer that finally gives us a formal release date for iOS and Android. Right now the game is set to come out on May 31st where people will explore uncharted kingdoms and use the four elements to collect elemental creatures. The game will play a little bit like Pokémon GO where you choose one of three houses to be a part of as you venture forth, but with the added bonus of being able to battle in a PvP Arena against other players where you can earn goodies for yourself and loot for your characters.
If you pre-register for the game now, you can be eligible for a special creature when the game launches. In the meantime, enjoy the brief description and the trailer released by the company to promote it.
Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians – a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic. Journey through enchanted lands, collecting fierce and fantastic elemental creatures, and evolve a team of mighty warriors to summon to battle on the path to victory.
- Dean Evans Leaves Ubisoft After New Project is Shelved
- Vivendi Officially Exits From Ubisoft's Share Capital
- Grass Kings #13 Review: The Inversion of Ubisoft's Far Cry 5
- Several Companies Already on Board for Gamescom
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It's Coming This Summer
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Ubisoft Officially Reveals the For Honor Starter Edition for PC
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week’s Release - July 15, 2018