Piranha Games has just dropped some brand new footage of MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries onto YouTube, showing off the game as best they can without giving away any major details to the storyline or missions you’ll be taking on. In all honesty, this looks like the most pristine MechWarrior title we’ve seen since MechWarrior Online was released, and that game has a lot of detail and precision going for it. So to see that look and feel refined and given a bit of a spit-polish is refreshing and bound to make a lot of people nostalgic for the older games and the tabletop versions very happy. Below is a brief description as we enter the Inner Sphere, which as always is in the middle of war and chaos. No release date has been confirmed for the game yet, simply that it is due out sometime in 2018. Hopefully, we’ll see more at E3.
The year is 3015. The Great Houses of the Inner Sphere have been waging bitter war for over a century. While the battlefields burn with an array of devastating weaponry, none is more formidable than the BattleMech. Skilled Mercenaries have never been in greater demand, and you aim to make your mark.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019
- BattleTech Gets a Brand-New Trailer Showing off Gameplay
- Almost Every Era You Could Want: We Review Gundam Versus
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries On The Way For December 2018
- More Robots Fighting In Space: We Review 'War Tech Fighters'
- New Trailer Drops For 'Dawn Of War 3' With Release Date
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018