Piranha Games has just dropped some brand new footage of MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries onto YouTube, showing off the game as best they can without giving away any major details to the storyline or missions you’ll be taking on. In all honesty, this looks like the most pristine MechWarrior title we’ve seen since MechWarrior Online was released, and that game has a lot of detail and precision going for it. So to see that look and feel refined and given a bit of a spit-polish is refreshing and bound to make a lot of people nostalgic for the older games and the tabletop versions very happy. Below is a brief description as we enter the Inner Sphere, which as always is in the middle of war and chaos. No release date has been confirmed for the game yet, simply that it is due out sometime in 2018. Hopefully, we’ll see more at E3.
The year is 3015. The Great Houses of the Inner Sphere have been waging bitter war for over a century. While the battlefields burn with an array of devastating weaponry, none is more formidable than the BattleMech. Skilled Mercenaries have never been in greater demand, and you aim to make your mark.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019
- BattleTech Gets a Brand-New Trailer Showing off Gameplay
- Almost Every Era You Could Want: We Review Gundam Versus
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries On The Way For December 2018
- More Robots Fighting In Space: We Review 'War Tech Fighters'
- New Trailer Drops For 'Dawn Of War 3' With Release Date
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018