If you’re heading to Disney World this weekend and want to indulge in some healthier treats, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC located in Disney Springs has some fantastic options for you! Their gluten-free and vegan cupcakes, whoopie pies, cakes, and cookies will delight guests of all ages. The bakery is known for their gluten-free, Kosher, and vegan options while creating a welcoming environment for every guest that walks in. Prices are very inexpensive, making this a perfect budget-friendly option for anyone visiting Disney Springs!
Enjoy your favorite St. Patrick's Day sweets without all the guilt! Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC is serving up gluten-free and vegan cupcakes, whoopie pies, cakes, and cookies now through March 17. ☘️ pic.twitter.com/QQPPpdI5vT
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 13, 2018
- Archie and the Gang Meet up with Sabrina on Yarn Chat Fiction App - April 23, 2018
- The Nerds Came, Saw, and Conquered Baltimore’s Power Plant Live: Photos - April 23, 2018
- Merch and More from the Star Wars Half Marathon at Disney World - April 23, 2018
- Pop-Up Con WICOMICON Saves the Day After Universal FanCon Postponement - April 23, 2018
- 5+ Alternative Events You Can Attend in Lieu of Universal FanCon - April 23, 2018