Kotobukiya is now taking preorders for their new Joker and Harley Quinn ARTFX+ statues from Batman: The Animated Series. Each statue comes with swappable face portraits and character bases. Like all other Kotobukiya statues, they will be held in place by magnets to insure sturdiness and are highly detailed. Each will run you $60 and will ship in September. Click here to preorder Joker and here to preorder Harley Quinn. Check out more details and pictures of both below.
Batman: The Animated Series was created in the wake of the success of Tim Burton’s Batman films in the 90s. The series enjoyed widespread acclaim thanks to the dynamic animation by Bruce Timm, its Noir inspired aesthetics, and its darker tone that appealed to adult audiences. Inspired by the character design from Batman the Animated Series, Batman’s infamous nemesis Joker is finally joining Kotobukiya’s ARTFX+ line!
Joker’s regal posing is befitting of the Clown Prince of Crime, as he stands confidently in his signature hat, grasping the muzzle of the machine gun at his side.
- Joker comes with three interchangeable face parts depicting his characteristic grin, a sinister plotting expression, and a ticked‐off expression,
- As a special bonus, two bonus face parts (lunacy and disappointment) for the matching Harley Quinn ARTFX+ statue will be included as well.
- His simplistic posing adapts easily to each of the varied expressions, allowing you to create your favorite version of the Joker, whether he’s planning sinister schemes or repeatedly being thwarted by Batman!
Batman: The Animated Series was created in the wake of the success of Tim Burton’s Batman films in the 90s. The series enjoyed widespread acclaim thanks to the dynamic animation by Bruce Timm, its Noir inspired aesthetics, and its darker tone that appealed to adult audiences. Finally making her entrance to Kotobukiya’s ARTFX+ series is the famous villainess and partner to the Joker, Harley Quinn! Harley Quinn was originally created by Bruce Timm for Batman: the Animated Series, but her widespread popularity eventually lead to her introduction into the comics as well. Harley holds a pistol in her right hand with her left hand on her hip, peering back at you with a cunning smile.
- In addition to her classic smile, the statue comes with two interchangeable face parts, including a kissy face and a quizzical expression that allow you to recreate scenes from the animation.
- Harley’s feet are embedded with magnets, allowing you to adjust her placement on the included metal base to display her alongside the Joker ARTFX+ statue!
- Additionally, Harley will come with two bonus face parts (infuriated and dejected) and an extra set of arms holding playing cards for the ARTFX+ Joker statue.
- Marvel Studios and New Era Team Up For Exclusive Infinity War Crew Cap
- David Tennant to Go 'Camping' with Jennifer Garner for HBO
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup
- Benedict Cumberbatch Hears Voices in Clip from Showtime's Patrick Melrose
- Everything You Need from Death Note: Our Review of the All-in-One Edition
- Rumor: More Kingdom Hearts III Worlds have Been Revealed
- Listen to Alan Silvestri's Ready Player One Main Theme
- T-Rex Statue from Jurassic Park Heading Home Thanks to Iron Studios
- DeWanda Wise Exits Captain Marvel Due to Scheduling Conflicts
- Tomb Raider Gets a New Poster from Francesco Francavilla and Mondo
- Report: Ridley Scott in Talks to Direct Greg Rucka's Queen and Country
- Ava DuVernay in Talks to Direct Jack Kirby's 'The New Gods'
- Let’s Take a Look at the Mezco Toyz Living Dead Doll Michael Myers - October 21, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Michael Myers Halloween One:12 Collective Figure - October 21, 2018
- Super7 Halloween Galore! Universal Monsters, Superbuckets, and The Great Garloo! - October 21, 2018
- Let’s Discuss That Halloween Ending and Twist *SPOILERS* - October 20, 2018
- Trick or Treat Ideas? Stikbots and Five Nights at Freddy’s Candy to the Rescue! - October 20, 2018