Telltale Games has released the final trailer for Batman: The Enemy Within, showing off the final episode in this season, which will see the conclusion of their origin story of The Joker through your decisions. You gotta give some respect to Telltale Games for creating a Batman story that, while it may not be all the norms and traditions that we’ve seen in the past, it’s at least a lot more compelling than retelling the same ‘ol story of Joker taking an acid bath and going insane.
This final episode, titled ‘Same Stitch’, will apparently decide whether or not John Doe (the Joker) will make his transition over to the side of evil, or if he’ll turn into a vigilante — all of it based on the decisions you made over the last four episodes. Enjoy the trailer below as the last episode will be released on March 27th.
“What would you choose: a friend whose unhinged approach to justice turns your allies against you, or a sworn enemy who will stop at nothing to see you suffer as your city burns? Based on the relationship you’ve built with John Doe, you’ll see one of two very different stories play out. So what’ll it be, Bruce: friend…or foe?”
- It Appears Telltale's Batman: The Enemy Within is Headed to Nintendo Switch
- Telltale Games Teases Walking Dead Fans with New Promo Photos
- Gotham Writer Ken Woodruff Sets 'The Enemy Within' Pilot at NBC
- Telltale Games Releases New Images Of Batman: The Enemy Within's Next Chapter
- Another Familiar Face Joins 'Batman: The Enemy Within' In Latest Trailer
- New Images For Chapter 2 Of 'Batman: The Enemy Within' Revealed
- Telltale's 'Batman: The Enemy Within' May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch