Today’s All-New Wolverine #32 continues a journey into Laura’s past, the consequences of her actions as a trained, brainwashed assassins, and working alongside victims against those responsible.
Including the assassination of a presidential candidate, and a security guard caught in the crossfire. Or crossclaws.
And a tobacco lobbyist and also neo-Nazi agent (hail hydra?) who was behind the choice of hit. And now the subject of revenge for Amber, the guard’s daughter. Who has been preparing herself ready for this for some time, with Wolverine there to enable her. But with an alternative to just killing – something she clearly knows a lot about.
So despite some critics, this is not a pacifist Wolverine. More of an All-Antifa Wolverine. And if Wolverine says it…
It happens. Remember Chekhov’s Boots if you reveal a pair of Nazi-stomping boots – they must be used for stomping Nazis by the finale.
ALL NEW WOLVERINE #32
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Djibril Morissette-Phan (CA) David Lopez
THE ORPHANS OF X RETURN!
• The last time we saw the Orphans of X, they were hunting Laura and other Wolverines for revenge.
• And now they’ve returned. But for what purpose? And will WOLVERINE be able to survive this encounter with her deadliest enemy yet?
Rated T+In Shops: Mar 14, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018