Today’s All-New Wolverine #32 continues a journey into Laura’s past, the consequences of her actions as a trained, brainwashed assassins, and working alongside victims against those responsible.
Including the assassination of a presidential candidate, and a security guard caught in the crossfire. Or crossclaws.
And a tobacco lobbyist and also neo-Nazi agent (hail hydra?) who was behind the choice of hit. And now the subject of revenge for Amber, the guard’s daughter. Who has been preparing herself ready for this for some time, with Wolverine there to enable her. But with an alternative to just killing – something she clearly knows a lot about.
So despite some critics, this is not a pacifist Wolverine. More of an All-Antifa Wolverine. And if Wolverine says it…
It happens. Remember Chekhov’s Boots if you reveal a pair of Nazi-stomping boots – they must be used for stomping Nazis by the finale.
ALL NEW WOLVERINE #32
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Djibril Morissette-Phan (CA) David Lopez
THE ORPHANS OF X RETURN!
• The last time we saw the Orphans of X, they were hunting Laura and other Wolverines for revenge.
• And now they’ve returned. But for what purpose? And will WOLVERINE be able to survive this encounter with her deadliest enemy yet?
Rated T+In Shops: Mar 14, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Publish League of Legends Comic Book, Digitally First - November 19, 2018
- Last Tuesday, POW Entertainment Registered 4 New Stan Lee-Related Trademarks - November 19, 2018
- John Constantine and Swamp Thing Have a Brand New Trick in Justice League Dark #5 - November 19, 2018
- Aquaman UK Release Date Moves Up Two Days to the 12th December - November 19, 2018