Popfun Merchandising a new line of Toon Tumblers licensed from Marvel Studios ahead of the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War movie.
Remember when you could walk into a fast-food restaurant, pay a few cents extra, and get a real glass featuring your favorite comic book or cartoon character? PopFun is bringing back that fun to your favorite barware with ‘Toon Tumblers! Featuring images from Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity Wars, these glasses are a great addition to any Marvel fan’s kitchen or bar!
Priced at $11 each and planned to ship to comic book stores for May 23rd, reach represents a different Infinity Stone, and characters from the movie.
And yes, the Soul Stone is again aligned with Tony Stark and Iron Man.
Sadly these are all just pint glasses, rather than containing an infinite chasm as the logo suggested. And that is a new logo… isn’t it?
Th Guardians of the Galaxy with the Power Stone.
And Tony Stark and War Machine with the Soul Stone — and a Hulkbuster in the background.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018