Popfun Merchandising a new line of Toon Tumblers licensed from Marvel Studios ahead of the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War movie.
Remember when you could walk into a fast-food restaurant, pay a few cents extra, and get a real glass featuring your favorite comic book or cartoon character? PopFun is bringing back that fun to your favorite barware with ‘Toon Tumblers! Featuring images from Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity Wars, these glasses are a great addition to any Marvel fan’s kitchen or bar!
Priced at $11 each and planned to ship to comic book stores for May 23rd, reach represents a different Infinity Stone, and characters from the movie.
And yes, the Soul Stone is again aligned with Tony Stark and Iron Man.
Sadly these are all just pint glasses, rather than containing an infinite chasm as the logo suggested. And that is a new logo… isn’t it?
Th Guardians of the Galaxy with the Power Stone.
And Tony Stark and War Machine with the Soul Stone — and a Hulkbuster in the background.
- Chasm Set For Summer Release on PS4, Vita, and PC
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018