Popfun Merchandising a new line of Toon Tumblers licensed from Marvel Studios ahead of the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War movie.
Remember when you could walk into a fast-food restaurant, pay a few cents extra, and get a real glass featuring your favorite comic book or cartoon character? PopFun is bringing back that fun to your favorite barware with ‘Toon Tumblers! Featuring images from Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity Wars, these glasses are a great addition to any Marvel fan’s kitchen or bar!
Priced at $11 each and planned to ship to comic book stores for May 23rd, reach represents a different Infinity Stone, and characters from the movie.
And yes, the Soul Stone is again aligned with Tony Stark and Iron Man.
Sadly these are all just pint glasses, rather than containing an infinite chasm as the logo suggested. And that is a new logo… isn’t it?
Th Guardians of the Galaxy with the Power Stone.
And Tony Stark and War Machine with the Soul Stone — and a Hulkbuster in the background.
- Talking with WonderCon’s Chief Communications & Strategy Officer, David Glanzer - March 24, 2018
- Blank Comic Goes to Eighth Printing - March 24, 2018
- What if Star Trek: The Next Generation Did Their Version of Star Trek: Discovery? #WonderCon - March 24, 2018
- Wonder Woman Leads Justice League Dark and Darkseid Joins Justice League Odyssey, Announced at #WonderCon - March 24, 2018
- DC Comics Launches Titans and New Titans to Replace Teen Titans at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018