NIS America has decided to celebrate the western launch of Grasshopper Manufacture’s The 25th Ward: the Silver Case with a dramatic new trailer. The game has launched on PS4 and Steam in North America today, and will release in Europe on March 16th. This is the first time The 25th Ward will be available outside of Japan.
The game was originally designed as a mobile exclusive and is set in Suda51’s “Kill the Past” universe. The game follows the story of a group of detectives who stumble upon a secret hidden in a string of murders. The game is set five years after the events of 1999’s The Silver Case and takes players back to the 25th Ward with all its mystery to solve the puzzle of a grizzly murder. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events bridging across multiple protagonists including The Silver Case’s Morishima Tokio.
Gameplay in The 25th Ward: The Silver Case mostly consists of puzzles, after all, players are uncovering clues and trying to solve a murder mystery. You also get to move around a bit and interact with some NPCs, but it is a pretty stripped-down, bare-bones game. As you might expect form an older mobile title.
You can check out the brand new launch trailer below.
- A Gamer’s Review of Tomb Raider: Far Too Much a Retelling Than an Adaptation - March 18, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII Adds an Updated Modern Warfare Map to Multiplayer - March 18, 2018
- Funimation Wants Goku to Join the Cast of Super Smash Bros. on the Switch - March 18, 2018
- Nike is Sponsoring the Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest, Which Means Splatoon Sneakers - March 18, 2018
- Rumor: Sega is Considering Making a Sequel to Yakuza 0 - March 18, 2018