NIS America has decided to celebrate the western launch of Grasshopper Manufacture’s The 25th Ward: the Silver Case with a dramatic new trailer. The game has launched on PS4 and Steam in North America today, and will release in Europe on March 16th. This is the first time The 25th Ward will be available outside of Japan.
The game was originally designed as a mobile exclusive and is set in Suda51’s “Kill the Past” universe. The game follows the story of a group of detectives who stumble upon a secret hidden in a string of murders. The game is set five years after the events of 1999’s The Silver Case and takes players back to the 25th Ward with all its mystery to solve the puzzle of a grizzly murder. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events bridging across multiple protagonists including The Silver Case’s Morishima Tokio.
Gameplay in The 25th Ward: The Silver Case mostly consists of puzzles, after all, players are uncovering clues and trying to solve a murder mystery. You also get to move around a bit and interact with some NPCs, but it is a pretty stripped-down, bare-bones game. As you might expect form an older mobile title.
You can check out the brand new launch trailer below.
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018