Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is feeling lucky with these two limited-time-only confections. The Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry are a delicious way to celebrate the holiday, and they’ll likely run you under $9 each. The Patisserie also offers a variety of sandwiches, crepes, other sweets, and some rather delectable (yet expensive) cakes. If you’re heading to Disney Springs this weekend, you’ll have plenty to celebrate with!
Our pastry chefs at Amorette's Patisserie are feeling the Irish spirit and have put a lucky spin on our pastries! Try the new Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry made with Bailey's mousse and topped with whiskey ganache. ☘️ pic.twitter.com/0SZ9IU9yNK
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 11, 2018
- Nerd Food: Alice in Wonderland Brew from Pureblend Tea - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018