Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is feeling lucky with these two limited-time-only confections. The Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry are a delicious way to celebrate the holiday, and they’ll likely run you under $9 each. The Patisserie also offers a variety of sandwiches, crepes, other sweets, and some rather delectable (yet expensive) cakes. If you’re heading to Disney Springs this weekend, you’ll have plenty to celebrate with!
Our pastry chefs at Amorette's Patisserie are feeling the Irish spirit and have put a lucky spin on our pastries! Try the new Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry made with Bailey's mousse and topped with whiskey ganache. ☘️ pic.twitter.com/0SZ9IU9yNK
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 11, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018
- Edna Mode Will Be Seeing You This Summer at Disneyland Resort! - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Rice Cream at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase - May 23, 2018
- Wear Pocky and Polaroid with Pride: UNIQLO’s Retro-Style ‘The Brand’ Line - May 23, 2018