Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is feeling lucky with these two limited-time-only confections. The Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry are a delicious way to celebrate the holiday, and they’ll likely run you under $9 each. The Patisserie also offers a variety of sandwiches, crepes, other sweets, and some rather delectable (yet expensive) cakes. If you’re heading to Disney Springs this weekend, you’ll have plenty to celebrate with!
Our pastry chefs at Amorette's Patisserie are feeling the Irish spirit and have put a lucky spin on our pastries! Try the new Pistachio Eclair and Sunday Coffee Pastry made with Bailey's mousse and topped with whiskey ganache. ☘️ pic.twitter.com/0SZ9IU9yNK
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 11, 2018
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018