Last week, Capcom revealed the new costume crossover event for Street Fighter V with a new costume for Nash in the form of Captain Commando. If you’re not entirely familiar, he’s the titular character for a 1991 beat ’em up arcade game that later hit the SNES in 1995. The challenge to get the costume will start on March 15th, of which we have the details below of how you can snag it yourself and get the individual pieces.
Every month, there will be at least one unique costume like a Crossover Costume up for grabs, which can only be obtained by playing Extra Battle Mode with Fight Money. Here’s the flow of how to go about getting these costumes:
- Each costume requires you to complete four challenges that take place over the span of a month – one challenge per week.
- Each time you attempt one of these challenges, you will need to spend 2,500 Fight Money. So if you successfully complete each of the weekly challenges in one go, you can get that Extra Battle Costume for 10,000 FM!
- Once you complete all four challenges, the costume for that month is yours!
- These challenges are time exclusive, so make sure to log in each week to complete them, especially if you have your eyes on that month’s unique costume.
- Capcom Announces Balancing Update for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is Now Part of Xbox Play Anywhere
- Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter: World's Event Roadmap
- Bandai Namco Address Patches Coming For Dragon Ball FighterZ
- The PC Player Base for Dragon Ball FighterZ Has Dropped by 80%
- Blanka Returns To Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition With A New Trailer
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018