With all the amount of imprints and lines at DC Comics, whatever it is that Joshua Williamson of Flash, Nailbiter, Birthright, Captain Midnight and loads more is planning with Sunstone creator extraordinaire Stjepan Šejić, also of Witchblade, Darkness, IXth Generation, Aquaman and much more… well, it could be anything.
a few days ago i accepted a series from DC. they told me the overall idea and i'm like…you know what? this is tailor made for me. i am decently hyped.
yesterday i get the outline from @Williamson_Josh and my hype levels…um… increased XD
and no it's not flash related XD pic.twitter.com/oH6PkQqQYQ
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) February 25, 2018
this week i spent a lot of time making designs for my next dc project with @Williamson_Josh honestly can't wait for y'all to see what we got cooking.
but since i can't show it yet, here's some previous designwork pic.twitter.com/7Cebc5DYPm
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) March 11, 2018
Not Black Label though.
what's a black label?
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) February 28, 2018
Could it be whatever the recombined Super Sons/Supergirl/Teen Titans/Titans comic books end up as?
Basically… could it be Young Justice?
— Ryan Lee (@Tim3robin) March 11, 2018
Oh go on then, let’s see those previous DC designs from Šejić blown up a bit…
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018