With all the amount of imprints and lines at DC Comics, whatever it is that Joshua Williamson of Flash, Nailbiter, Birthright, Captain Midnight and loads more is planning with Sunstone creator extraordinaire Stjepan Šejić, also of Witchblade, Darkness, IXth Generation, Aquaman and much more… well, it could be anything.
a few days ago i accepted a series from DC. they told me the overall idea and i'm like…you know what? this is tailor made for me. i am decently hyped.
yesterday i get the outline from @Williamson_Josh and my hype levels…um… increased XD
and no it's not flash related XD pic.twitter.com/oH6PkQqQYQ
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) February 25, 2018
this week i spent a lot of time making designs for my next dc project with @Williamson_Josh honestly can't wait for y'all to see what we got cooking.
but since i can't show it yet, here's some previous designwork pic.twitter.com/7Cebc5DYPm
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) March 11, 2018
Not Black Label though.
what's a black label?
— stjepan sejic/ nebezial/ shiniez (@stjepansejic) February 28, 2018
Could it be whatever the recombined Super Sons/Supergirl/Teen Titans/Titans comic books end up as?
Basically… could it be Young Justice?
— Ryan Lee (@Tim3robin) March 11, 2018
Oh go on then, let’s see those previous DC designs from Šejić blown up a bit…
- Justice League Blu-Ray Review: Nary a Zack Snyder to Be Seen
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018