Recently at Toontown in Disneyland Park, “The Happiest Show on Earth” kicked off a year-long celebration of Mickey Mouse — who turns 90 this year! The items, designed by Opening Ceremony, are as unique and cheerful as Mickey himself is, and they can be found on the shopDisney website. Below are some of my personal favorites, but I encourage everyone to watch the livestream. It was a unique and fun experience.
— Disney (@Disney) March 9, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018
- Step Out in Disney Style This Spring! - March 18, 2018
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018