We reported a few days ago that there was a deleted scene from Star Wars: The Last Jedi involving the fight between Phasma and Finn. It turns out that it played out in a slightly different way and The Star Wars Show showed off that delete scene in their video posted today.
While Johnson did say he cut this scene for the sake of pacing it really should have been left in. We get to see Phasma show a very human emotion when Finn reveals that she is a coward. It’s a little bit of character for her that we didn’t get a chance to see in the final cuts of the movie. Not to mention that the outcome at the end of this deleted scene is the same as the theatrical cut.
Summary: Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi, directed by Rian Johnson, stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Mark Hamill, Oscar Isaac, Carrie Fisher, and Adam Driver.
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018
- Once Upon a Deadpool Review: Proof That a PG-13 Deadpool Doesn’t Work - December 13, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns: Featurette Teases Topsy and a New Clip Shows off a New Song - December 12, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Multiple Stan Lee Cameos and Different Peter Parker’s - December 12, 2018
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018