Mike Perkins has drawn a lot of comic books for Marvel over the last decade and a half.
Thirty-one issues of Stephen King’s The Stand. Twenty-one issues of Captain America. Sixteen issues of Carnage. Twelve issues of Iron Fist. Ten issues of Deathlok. Nine issues of Astonishing X-Men. And a bunch of House Of M, Union Jack, Shadowland, Hawkeye, Power Man And Iron Fist, and more. He has drawn a little for DC Comics, but more prominently on the Dark Horse published Aliens/Predator crossovers with DC.
But it looks like it will be Burbank editorial he will be reporting to, moving on. As Mike Perkins seems to suggest he is moving to DC Comics…. with a peek at his latest blank art board.
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018