Mike Perkins has drawn a lot of comic books for Marvel over the last decade and a half.
Thirty-one issues of Stephen King’s The Stand. Twenty-one issues of Captain America. Sixteen issues of Carnage. Twelve issues of Iron Fist. Ten issues of Deathlok. Nine issues of Astonishing X-Men. And a bunch of House Of M, Union Jack, Shadowland, Hawkeye, Power Man And Iron Fist, and more. He has drawn a little for DC Comics, but more prominently on the Dark Horse published Aliens/Predator crossovers with DC.
But it looks like it will be Burbank editorial he will be reporting to, moving on. As Mike Perkins seems to suggest he is moving to DC Comics…. with a peek at his latest blank art board.
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018
- Batman: Grim Knight Special from Jock, Scott Snyder and James Tynion in March From DC Comics - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics’ Marie Javins Makes the 29 Women Who Took Over The World In 2018 List - December 18, 2018
- As Expected, Eric Esquivel Dropped by DC Comics From Nightwing - December 18, 2018
- Kevin Smith, Frank Miller, Warren Ellis, Becky Cloonan and More in Detective Comics #1000 - December 18, 2018