Mike Perkins has drawn a lot of comic books for Marvel over the last decade and a half.
Thirty-one issues of Stephen King’s The Stand. Twenty-one issues of Captain America. Sixteen issues of Carnage. Twelve issues of Iron Fist. Ten issues of Deathlok. Nine issues of Astonishing X-Men. And a bunch of House Of M, Union Jack, Shadowland, Hawkeye, Power Man And Iron Fist, and more. He has drawn a little for DC Comics, but more prominently on the Dark Horse published Aliens/Predator crossovers with DC.
But it looks like it will be Burbank editorial he will be reporting to, moving on. As Mike Perkins seems to suggest he is moving to DC Comics…. with a peek at his latest blank art board.
- Christian Ward on Approaching Invisible Kingdom With G Willow Wilson, at Thought Bubble - September 22, 2018
- Thought Bubble 2018 Walkthrough – From One Side Of The Show To The Other (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2018 In Photos - September 22, 2018
- Daily LITG – 22nd September 2018 – The Night Before… - September 22, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018