If you’re headed to Disney’s California Adventure through April 12th, I’m jealous. The Park is currently in their Food & Wine festival, and while the food looks amazing, the merchandise looks just as good!
Featuring everyone’s favorite chef, Chef Mickey, these colorful and useful items can be yours! Aside from the housewares and pins, there will also be apparel, ideal for the Californian weather. Annual Pass Holders have a chance to purchase a special, pass holder-only Tervis tumbler! The items will be available at Studio Store, Art Pergola near Studio Store, and Paradise Carts near Seaside Souvenirs.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018