If you’re headed to Disney’s California Adventure through April 12th, I’m jealous. The Park is currently in their Food & Wine festival, and while the food looks amazing, the merchandise looks just as good!
Featuring everyone’s favorite chef, Chef Mickey, these colorful and useful items can be yours! Aside from the housewares and pins, there will also be apparel, ideal for the Californian weather. Annual Pass Holders have a chance to purchase a special, pass holder-only Tervis tumbler! The items will be available at Studio Store, Art Pergola near Studio Store, and Paradise Carts near Seaside Souvenirs.
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018