HISTORY released the first look at their upcoming series The Men Who Built America” Frontiersmen. The series is a dramatic portrayal of American frontier personalities like Daniel Boone, Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Davy Crockett as they explore the unknown.
Leonardo DiCaprio is on board the series as executive producer, along with Jennifer Davisson and Stephen David also producing.
Derek Chariton (The American West, Stargate: Origins) is playing explorer Meriwether Lewis, Joseph Carlson (The American West) is playing William Clark, Jonathan C. Stewart (who played Wyatt Earp in The American West) as Daniel Boone, Gareth Reeves (The Leftovers) as Davy Crockett, Robert I. Mesa (From Dusk til Dawn tv series) as Tecumseh, and Adam Jonas Segaller (who played A.C. Spectorsky in American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story) as John Charles Fremont.
The show will also include exclusive interviews with experts and survivalists offering their thoughts and opinions.
The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen airs on March 7 at 6pm (PST) on HISTORY.
- Vikings Season 6: Katheryn Winnick Shares Image of Battle-Bloody Lagertha
- 'Vikings' Queen Katheryn Winnick Posts from Her First Day as Director
- 'Vikings' Creator Says the Show Is a Grown-Up Game of Thrones
- Tessa Thompson Supports #FemaleFilmmakerFriday With A Flashback To Sundance
- Vikings's Michael Hirst Adapting De Niro/Reno Spy Thriller Ronin to Series
- Knightfall Star Tom Cullen Talks Crusaders and History
- Ivar the Boneless Battles Heahmund in New Vikings Clip
- Games Workshop Celebrates 500th Store Opening: Free Swag, Limited Edition Minis - October 19, 2018
- Richard E. Grant asked JJ Abrams to Pinch Him Because ‘Star Wars’ - October 19, 2018
- Tony Winner Matthew Broderick Joins ABC’s ‘The Conners’ - October 19, 2018
- Some Details Emerge for ‘Miss Fisher & The Crypt of Tears’ Film - October 19, 2018
- The ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Soundtrack is Available TODAY - October 19, 2018