According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Jason Momoa The Crow reboot now has a release date.
Things looked dicey for a while, but filming started on the project in October of last year after several starts and stops. There have been no less than three leads cast, who then mysteriously leave the project, as well as the same number of directors.
It wasn’t until director Corin Hardy joined the production and brought on Aquaman star Momoa that things really starting moving along. The two have posted several times on their Instagram accounts, sharing pints of Guinness and guitar solos, during the early production days of this reboot of the 1994 gothic superhero love story starring Brandon Lee.
The reboot is reportedly called The Crow: Reborn.
Sony has announced a October 11th, 2019 release date for The Crow.
- Jason Momoa on Leaving 'The Crow' Reboot, in His Own Words
- 'The Crow' Reboot Wings Clipped Again – Momoa and Hardy Exit
- Jason Momoa, Benioff, Weiss, and Guinness – Will the Khal Ride Again?
- Director Alex Proyas Pleads for The Crow Remake to Stop
- The Crow Reborn Begins Production
- 'The Crow Reborn' Finds A New Nest At Sony Pictures
- Check Out the New International Aquaman “Fish Boy” Trailer - October 16, 2018
- Jonah Hill Interviews His Favorite Actress, Edie Falco - October 16, 2018
- 5 Images from BBC One’s ‘Les Misèrables’ Adaptation - October 16, 2018
- 2019’s ‘The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror XXX will be Episode 666 - October 16, 2018
- Eminem Performs Title ‘Venom’ Track at Empire State Building - October 16, 2018