It turns out that moving Avengers: Infinity War wasn’t the only move that Disney made today. According to Variety, the remake of Mulan has officially been delayed. The movie, which was supposed to start shooting in January, has moved from its original release date of November 2nd, 2018 back nearly two years to March 27th, 2020. They announced casting for Mulan back in November, Chinese singer-actress Liu Yifei, also known as Crystal Liu, got the part, and the movie is being directed by Niki Caro.
There have been rumors that Disney was going to remove the Anna Kendrick Santa Claus movie Nicole from the slate, but the studio made the move official. That leaves the November 8th, 2019 release date open for another project. There are currently rumors that suggest Nicole could be part of Disney’s streaming service.
That was not the end of the Disney changes. We have a Pixar project move up from March 13th, 2020 to March 6th, 2020. There is an untitled Disney live-action movie that has been delayed almost two months from April 3rd, 2020 to May 29th, 2020. Finally, an untitled Marvel movie has abandoned the summer wasteland of August 7th, 2020 and moved up a week to July 31st, 2020.
- Thor is the Second Revealed Avengers: Infinity War Hot Toys Figure
- Iron Man Mark 50 Diecast from Avengers: Infinity War Coming from Hot Toys
- Hot Toys Reveals Its Version of the Infinity Gauntlet
- Infinity War S.H. Figuarts Figures Galore Coming This Year
- Pennywise and Factory Entertainment are a Match Made in Horror Heaven
- Tom Holland is First Avenger to Deliver Toys to Kids as Part of the Marvel: The Universe Unites Campaign
- The Nerd Dome Podcast 128: All of the Deadpool 2 Spoilers - May 25, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Takes in $14.1M on Thursday Night Previews - May 25, 2018
- New Trailer for Christopher Robin Shows Off the Characters - May 25, 2018
- Shane Black Talks About Why He Wanted to Direct The Predator - May 24, 2018
- Maleficent 2 Actor Ed Skrein Talks About the “Phenomenal Cast” - May 24, 2018